Travels. This is something I dream about at night. And if I won "mistaken" in totka, I am sure that first I would visit the whole world, and only later I would buy a flat to the boys (and probably ofkors to us somewhere in Malaga). Since I moved closer to Warsaw and I have the opportunity to observe probably the best dressed people in Poland, all the benefits and luxuries that make me feel still dressed badly and mismatched by any such - it is harder for me. The temptation to enter a beautiful, fragrant sale store and achieve a mannequin look (it's nothing that pinned this mannequin with safety pins everywhere!) Is huge. It's so nice to go out with nets full of great clothes, fragrant creams, lotions, eyelash conditioners, elbows, colorful macaroons and donuts from Blikke. This is really nice. Only, that it is only for a moment. And it really adds nothing to my life except empty account.
Because you see I don't really want all those beautiful clothes that you buy with the accompaniment of club music, I don't want to be posh, fancy and glamor. I'm not saying it's bad, but I just can't do it. Sometimes it seems to me that when I get tired of my motherhood and longing I go to the mall and spend the day there, with all the benefits of that center, I will feel like the Queen of Life. Only that I feel nothing and feel nothing. Instead, I am overwhelmed by despair that these clothes are so plastic, that they are all so momentary and so worth nothing in the long run. Because you know, I would like to sit on the curb in my favorite jeans, white T-shirt and camera over my shoulder. Only that curb was in Manhattan. And I would like to see the world. All. To learn life by looking, listening, tasting and smelling. Talk to people, experience and watch our incredibly beautiful world. And it is (I'm sure) actually a million times more pleasant than what I feel returning home with these networks mentioned, that we have goals and dreams and we have just decided to make fulfilling their great family mission.
Here are 50 places that we wrote together (I do not count Marcin for now, because he does not care if he can run out decently), and which we would like to visit in our lives. It's like the movie Bucket List with Jack Nicolson and Morgan Freeman. We've also created a list from which we will draw more dreams point by point. MichaÅ› dreams about the pyramids and the Chinese Wall, Tomek about the paradise islands, and I about the States traveled kilometer after kilometer along the length and breadth. The list will probably change, and listing 50 places was not easy, because there are countries such as Italy, for example, or the USA, which we would like to visit in full, and in fact it is rather impossible at one go. Without extending - here are our top 50.
1. NEW ZEALAND
It was our planned honeymoon interrupted by an unplanned baby ðŸ™‚See this nature unprecedented elsewhere, the scenery from the Lord of the Rings, which do not need Photoshop, swim with dolphins, in a moment to go snowboarding or watch whales somewhere, and visit Glowworm for dessert Caves in Waitomo, or glowing caves - it must be something absolutely wonderful.
Glowworm Caves--New-Zealand
2. JAPAN
Visit Japan at the beginning of May so that you can see the most beautiful flowering wisteria in the world in our opinion in Fuji Park or Kawachi Wisteria Park. The boys want to see real ninja, I would like to drink tea with Japanese people, see their culture and how they live, experience the simplicity I like to read about.
4361cf6dc83c4623494c0d55449ef089
3. USA - NYC
Spend a minimum of 14 days in Manhattan this is currently my # 1. There is a good chance that we will get there this year! I can not wait. Look at this sunrise ...
f901fb4263dbf845a19b09a2e21a6c00
4. USA - ROUTE 66
This is Tomek's big dream. Take the great Jeep Cherokee, with the kids, and set out on a 3-month journey from Chicago through Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma, New Mexico, to Arizona, where we will see the Grand Canyon (hence close to Antelope Canyon!), And finally Las Vegas and Los Angeles. I also dream of San Francisco if I have enough strength.
ps. Stopping at those shabby gas stations for a can of cola, like Thelma and Louise, I would also like🙂
eb3f8150b7ca1de1f7e93500d408b787
5, USA - Florida, Miami
I am a girl raised on the song "Summer Jam" Underdog Project. I promise that on the occasion of this trip I will make 6 packages on my stomach only to be able to shoot a similar music video. As fans of CSI Miami and the reliable Horacio, we want to go to this city and follow in the footsteps of all police investigations. ðŸ™‚I would also like to sing Duke Dumont's song "Ocean Drive"because I always sing.
A trip to Miami is planned for children.
ocean drive
6. USA - Alaska
Ever since I watched the movie "Into the Wild"  I want to experience at least one hundredth of what the main character has. I would like to see this bus on the hill where Christopher spent his last days. I am currently passionately watching National Geographic and Alaska travel programs. I am even fascinated by the work of local woodcutters (because that's what programs are usually about ðŸ™‚)
alaska
7. AUSTRALIA
Seeing the Great Barrier Reef, Ayers Rock, and at the same time not be afraid of all these crocodiles and magpie-sized spiders, is our dream. We take Australia bundled with New Zealand.
Australia
8. THAILAND
Thailand is after the US, which we want to visit this year the next destination we considered. I have the impression that all our friends were there and all returned as delighted as one husband. Can Thailand not impress? Fresh fruit from a floating market, beautiful temples, a tuk-tuk ride and of course azure water. Wants!
thailand
9. CHINA
Do you remember the movie Avatar? I could watch it everyday. I love the scenes with the mountains suspended in the air. There are Tianzi Mountains in China. Just look at them. Something incredibly beautiful. Tomek and MichaÅ›'s dream is the Great Wall of China. I would prefer to go to the forbidden city in Beijing and visit Honkkong.
5db68166315cefea53381c279454aa1a
10. UNITED KINGDOM, LONDON   London, September 2019
Although I have been to England three or four times, I have never visited London. I would like to spend a weekend there. Take a double-decker bus, enter a red phone booth, eat a nasty English breakfast, and even better beloved fish & chips necessarily wrapped in paper, put on wellies, jump on puddles and meet someone known.
londyn2
11. NORWAY, LOFOTY
I dream of north Norway, close to the Arctic Circle. I dream of seeing the aurora borealis. I think I would cry then with emotion, I already have. Have you ever seen the Northern Lights on YouTube for example? This is amazing. Absolutely delicious. I would like to lie in the mountainous areas of the north, take coffee in a thermos and a warm sweater and enjoy the severity of the Scandinavian climate.
dawn
12. MADAGASCAR
Well. I can not honestly say that I could not get there. And so I know that I will not meet there Kowalski, Serial, Rico, Boss, and even more Julian, but thanks to them I dream of Madagascar! Seriously, I want a photo with a lemur, I want to see avenues of baobabs and cross the hanging bridge (I'll do it!). And these beaches, and this water is so clean ...
Madagascar
13. ITALY, TUSCANY.
I read all these women's books with Tuscany in the background, I watch these films, and when I get to the descriptions of food or preparing food, I love God, I want to buy a ticket and go in search of truffles to the Tuscan forests, or pay some mammie in the countryside, if only she would let me into her kitchen and let me make pasta or Tuscan winter soup. I love! From Tuscany, a stone's throw to Pisa, Genoa, and Cinque Terra - a beautiful town!
tuscany
14. ITALY - ROME, NEAPOL Rome August 2019
Weekend in Rome, summer. This is something we should have done a long time ago. Looking for the best pizza, a vespa ride (as we did in Malaga - I recommend it!), A polka dot dress, a headscarf and sunglasses of course. In addition, blisters on the feet from traveling another kilometer in search of the most beautiful street of the Roman old town.
Rome
15. ITALY - SYCYLIA
As above. Food, dolce vita, then food again.
Sicilia
16. CZECH REPUBLIC - PRAGUE
Although I had so many opportunities, I have never been there. There has always been something more attractive to do, for example hanging out with the current love of life on Grabniak in the Lublin region. Well, today I regret it very much, but maybe it's better that I see Prague in the company of my family. I would like to drink a good beer in Prague, eat dumplings and fried cheese and laugh to tears at their language. I would also like to visit the Czech Switzerland National Park.
praga2
17. EGYPT
We are not in a hurry to go to Egypt, but I promised Michasi that he would see the tombs of the pharaohs. Egypt keeps its promises on our list.
pyramids
18. RUSSIA, MOSCOW
I would like to go on, but after reading Hugo-Bader somehow Moscow is enough for me. I would love to! Although the Russians are still very close, in the news, in politics, to be honest, even in the queue to the cash register in Biedronka, hardly anyone wants and the opportunity to visit their country. I would like to see how they live, whether they really like glamor, and whether two worlds are colliding in Moscow - immense misery and unimaginable wealth. I'm curious. (ps. to ride the Trans-Siberian Railway would be something ...)
moskwa2
19. FINLAND - ROVANIEMI
ChiaÅ‚abym take the children to the Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi, because my kids believe in him, and I believe Tom probably also believe ðŸ™‚I can see the faces of their pastries ðŸ™‚Besides Rovaniemi lies at the border of the Arctic Circle, which means that there we can also hunt the northern lights🙂
Finland
20. MALEDIVE A
comment seems superfluous for this place. I can live there. World you are beautiful!
Maldives
21. NORWAY, TROLLTUNGA
So the troll language, i.e. the rock on which you sit, and in front of you extends the vastness of wild Norway. Enter in Google Maps for example the route from the airport in Stavanger to Trolltunga and see how beautiful this country is.
22. NORWAY - FLAM RAILWAY
So "the most beautiful train journey in the world". Something beautiful. The route from Myrland to Flam, and through the window fairytale landscapes of Norway, beautiful small villages located at the foot of the mountains, fjords and mountain peaks. We would like to explore the length and breadth of the country that has been feeding our family for quite a few years, just for the sake of decency🙂
Flamsbana-7
23. PORTUGAL
You once heard Portuguese fado Listen and then imagine the taste of sweet port, ride the famous streetcars on the historic streets, beautiful beaches and sunsets, their melodious language and famous Portuguese hospitality. I still don't know much about Portugal, but I am constantly drawn to it whenever I find a photo on the Internet.
www.annsophiefalter.com
www.annsophiefalter.com
24. GEORGIA
Georgia, my sister Kasia, fascinated me. She showed me dozens of photos from her Georgian trip. She could talk about her for hours. It is still not very popular and not very touristic. Georgians are reportedly extremely hospitable and very similar to us Poles, they have delicious food and even more delicious wine. For this amazing nature and low prices. We drive!
Georgia
25. NETHERLANDS
Biking through the streets of Amsterdam and see the flourishing tulip fields. Such trifles for the weekend🙂
Amsterdam
26. KENIA, SAFARI
I ALWAYS Cry on the Lion King! Always. I know songs from this movie by heart, and this song in turn I sing once with the widest smile on my face, in a jeep and such a khaki dress ðŸ™‚I already have a dress !
Kenya
27. GREECE
Crete, Zakhyntos, Meteora Monastery, Cyclades, Greek nights, Greek mornings, Greek feta cheese and Greeks.
Wine, women and singing too.
zakhyntos
28. CROATIA Croatia, July 2019 -> 
Dubrovnik, the phenomenal Plitvice Lakes National Park, warm and turquoise water, delicious wine are the perfect scenario for a week-long vacation in Croatia.
Croatia
29. MEXICO
Chichen Itza and natural, seems to be the most beautiful pool in the world, followed by the beaches of Acapulco and the ruins of the Mayan city. I'd love to!
chichen itza mexico
31. SPAIN, LAS PALMAS DE GRAN CANARIA
Close, paradise, tropical and wonderful. Tomek has been several times and each time he says that we must return there with the whole family.
Las Palmas
32. ICELAND
Reykjavik and swimming in the Blue Lagoon. For now, I have some miracles in my bathroom making mud from this lagoon, it is understandable that I wanted to immerse myself in it personally. Iceland is beautiful and harsh. I would like to see one of the glaciers, preferably the one closest to Rejkjavik - Langjokull. I would like to spend the night in a peat house and buy a sheep wool sweater. I'm afraid my family may not share my plans.
Iceland
33. UKRAINE, LVIV
I would like to take a bus somewhere around Tomaszów Lubelski and go to Lviv for the whole day. So close and there was always something to stand in the way!
lions
34. FRANCE
I would of course like to return to Paris, as an adult woman, not a girl, I would like to look at this city today. I know I would experience anything different. I still don't have enough, even though I've been there 5 or 6 times. I would like to return to Normandy, which I remember as if through the fog, and eat delicious mussels in the north. I would like to rent a car and get from north to south, up to Nice. That's my dream.
Nice
35. MALAYSIA I
first heard about Malaysia when Enrique sang "From the coast of Ipanema to the island of Capri, all the way to Kuala Lumpur and will follow you, wherever you will be (or something)". I thought then - what Kuala Lumpur ?! Then I heard Yuna's song "Live your life" which is from Malaysia, and today I dream about Batu caves, bamboo gardens and towers in Kuala Lumpur, and stir fry noodle on the street.
Batu caves

36. KUBA I
start with posts from Kasia from Simplicite about Cuba and ... I want to Cuba! I wish I was hot and that I could cool my cuba libre or mojito. I would like to take a dingy taxi and sunbathe on a wonderful beach. It seems to me that Havana would completely satisfy me🙂
havana
37. SPAIN, IBIZA
Childless trip. Me, Tomek and youth. I dream of a party in Ibiza. Preferably a few days. In Ibiza I dance and dress like this. 
ibiza
38. DENMARK, COPENHAGEN
In Copenhagen, I was only an hour at the airport when I had the impression that everyone was still sleeping. I would like to visit Copenhagen and be amazed by their passion for simplicity and beautiful things that inspire the whole world. I would visit the Museum of Design, the Botanical Garden, drink coffee in an industrial restaurant, and spend the whole stay on a rented bike. Yes, that's a good plan for the weekend. Especially that friends invite.
Copenhagen
39. HUNGARY, BUDAPEST
I would like to go for a weekend, live in a charming hotel with a stunning view, preferably in an old tenement house. I would like to have a good coffee in the morning, Hungarian goulash in the afternoon and Tokaj in the evening. I would like to go to the big market in Budapest and buy myself smoked paprika. Oh and I would also go to the bathhouse.
Hungary
End of list, which does not mean that it is closed. Let's consider it an editable file🙂
Do you know what I felt when writing this post? That by the end of the day I have to decide where I'm going. Typing more places, looking for photos, I thought "damn, but it's nice that we'll go there". It's amazing. And you must know that this list was created during the brainstorming for several days. It was like we were making a decision. The handle has fallen down. Now you just have to adapt to new circumstances, and these are new, because there is a list! The bucket list is. Now it's time to plot. Collecting cash and combining what to do here to see it all. I can and I must treat her with a wink, because you will admit that she is ambitious. But what if it works?
What if suddenly all our lives will be set for subsequent trips, and our appetite will grow with each place visited. Then, hypothetically, we begin to change more and more in our lives. You want to work more, put off more, spend less - it's obvious (I haven't been to the shop since yesterday ðŸ˜€). Until now, we haven't traveled anywhere, because we first wanted to create a place in Poland where we could come back, with a lot of walls, to fit all photos and souvenirs from the trip. Now it's time for a new stage in our lives.
Here is our list. I will write it on a yellow card in a line and carry it in my wallet.
Next week I will be able to delete one point from it. How do you think which one?
11 25

Post a Comment

Please Do Not Enter any spam link in the comment Box.

Previous Post Next Post